Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Journal Entry #4

Last week, I went to Brea Mall with my friend. I have never been there so I looked forward to going. I wanted to go shopping especially Guitar Center because I’m a guitarist. Firstly, we went to clothes shops. These shops were having a sale. However, I couldn’t look for clothes which I want because there were not small size clothes. My size of clothes is about kids L or XS. It is difficult to look for them anytime. Secondly, we went to a glasses shop. My friend wanted to buy sunglasses. When I helped to decide what he bought, I seemed to him like a gangster because of his rugged body. Finally, we went to Guitar Center. I can know what was sold and the price of them. The price in U.S is as expensive as in Japan. In Guitar Center, a lot of instruments were sold and we could try to play them. I played the acoustic guitar. Its sound is so great. I wanted to buy it but I always have little money. If I go there again, I will take much money. I could enjoyed and I want to go to Brea Mall again.

2 comments:

Jimmy said...

At least you are not too big for American stores. I think that would be more frustrating. You can visit Gap kids or some other stores that sell clothes for teens. I didn't know you play the guitar. Maybe you could write a song in English and play it for us one day.

yeah Steve said...

I think so. There are just big size. When I buy a pants, but I coudln't find my size anymore.
Also, I'm interesting with guitar, but I can't, so if you have a time to teach me, I want to.ok?