Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Journal Entry #14

Write about your experience at the Angels game.



I didn't go to the Angels so I'mgoing to write about last weekend. My plan of last weekend was going to music concert with my seniors and Tomo. In this concert, a lot of famous bands played. For example, LINKINPARK, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, SAOSIN and so on. I was looking forward to watching this live. However, my senior mistook the date of this live so I couldn't watch it. Instead of this live, we went to Melrose. Melrose has a lot of clothes shops. I wanted to buy clothes but I had bought them another day. In addition, I prepared for live so in my wallet there were little money and no credit cards. I couldn't pay for clothes so I didn't buy them. However I like Melrose because it has peculiar atmosphere. I want to go there someday with much money.

No comments: