Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Journal Entry #15

Write about your plans for the rest of the summer.

I have two plans of the rest of this summer. They are studying and going somewhere with my firiends. First, I should study next week at CSUF because I have Bridge Program. Bridge Program is learning how to use library and write an essay. It takes 3 hours everyday. I hope this program is useful for me. Second, I want to go to amusement parks. I bought tickets of Universal Studio last month to go with my friend. However, he went back to Japan so we couldn't go there. I want to go there after he comes back to America. Moreover I heard that tickets of Six Flags Magic Mountain are cheep just now. I think it is a chance to go there without expensive tickets. I have to go there during this summer. I have little free time so I hope I really enjoy this summer.

No comments: